Enna’s 5S V2 Facilitator Guide is designed for you to perform 5S workshops in-house. This product focuses on the terms Sort, Set In Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain. It allows you to manage change within your organization, effectively communicate, and train staff. The key to sustainable success is having the ability to train and conduct 5S workshops internally. For this to take place, internal trainers require a practical and information rich guide to maximize their efforts.
The facilitator guide includes vital elements required to present 5S workshop. The guide contains:
- Complete instructions as you proceed through the workshop
- Explanatory text specifically directed to the trainer
- Exact content and industry knowledge for each slide of the presentation
- Sample trainer narrative to help provide slide specific content.
- Annotation notes to provide specific input to the facilitator
Included with every 5S: V2 Facilitator Guide is:
5S V2 Media CD (1) – The Media CD is a software tool that loads onto your laptop or desktop computer and provides the presentation portion of the workshop. The illustrations in the presentation are specific and uniquely designed to ensure the best possible communication of concepts and ideas. Don’t worry about compatibility, the program runs on all window based operating systems.
Note – For increased value purchase the 5S V2 Solution Package, a fully designed 5S system which includes the 5S V2 Facilitator Guide.