5S into Action: Sustaining the Results and Realizing the Benefits
This DVD is the best professional 5S video on the market, professionally written and produced to ensure that the key concepts of 5S are communicated to an audience that includes managers as well as employees. The video is set both in the training room and on the shop floor. We take the audience through each stage of the 5S process, from Sort through Sustain. During each stage we explain why 5S is used and how to implement 5S, along with fully explaining the benefits of this program to the employees. We provide detailed examples of each 5S step and demonstrate these with specific videos and illustrations for your audience.
5S into Action is an excellent video that will create the vision of what 5S should be to your employees. All too often the meaning of 5S is lost and whittled down to only the cleaning aspect of 5S; but 5S is much more than shining or cleaning up. 5S is truly about creating a visual workplace which communicates to your employees, customers, and managers the health and vision of the business. 5S allows your business to better communicate to everyone from the newest employee and the shop floor veteran. This video will provide you with a real perspective, one that communicates 5S to your employees in a manner that allows them to truly understand 5S; empowering them to adopt your vision of a visual and sustainable workplace.
The 5S into Action video is an informative, engaging, and entertaining 25 minute guided tour of the 5S process. Please consider this 5S video as an excellent explanation to putting 5S into Action and allowing you to sustain results and realize the benefits.
This 5S video is a blueprint for building a Lean foundation for your business
- Set in the 5S training room and on the shop floor.
- Concisely explains each stage of the 5S process from Sort through Sustain.
- Explains ‘why’ it is done and ‘how’ to achieve results.
- Fully explaining the benefits of 5S to employees.
- Detailed examples of each stage of 5S.
- Illustrates examples with specific video and illustrations.
- Informative, engaging, and entertaining.
- Film Length: 30 minute guided tour of the 5S process.
- Format: Plays in any region.
- Quality: High Definition Format; an excellent video.