A3 Problem Solving
A3 is a problem solving method developed by Toyota to gather all information related to a problem on a single page for reference. This method relies on finding the true root cause and addressing the problem as a group to find a viable solution. This DVD provides useful approaches and a thorough explanation of the A3 Problem Solving Method. We have organized the video training into four major sections. This DVD consists of 14 videos with a total running time of 43:53.
Course 1 – An Introduction to A3 Problem Solving (3 Videos)
The first section introduces the concepts of A3, highlighting the benefits of A3 in order to streamline your problem solving process.
- Video 1 – Introduction to A3
- Video 2 – Defining A3
- Video 3 – A3 and the PDCA Cycle
Course 2 – Filling out the Sections of an A3 (7 Videos)
The next section provides a step-by-step explanation of the different sections of an A3 Form.
- Video 1 – A3 Problem Situation Section
- Video 2 – A3 Target Section
- Video 3 – A3 Theme Section
- Video 4 – A3 Cause Analysis Section
- Video 5 – A3 Countermeasure Section
- Video 6 – A3 Implementation Section
- Video 7 – A3 Follow-Up Section
Course 3 – Examples of A3s Used in Work Environments (2 Videos)
The third section builds upon the explanation of the sections of an A3 Form to provide a more in-depth understanding by showing examples of A3s use in various work environments.
- Video 1 – Sample A3: The Office Environment
- Video 2 – Sample A3: The Production Environment
Course 4 – How to Effectively Manage A3s Within Your Organization (2 Videos)
The DVD concludes by showing how this problem solving method can empower people to better manage their time, take control of their work processes, and build a culture of continuous improvement by means of the A3 Process.
- Video 1 – Managing Your A3
- Video 2 – Self Management Through A3
Number of Videos – 14
Running length – 43:53