The Quick & Easy Kaizen Facilitator Guide provides all the structure needed to effectively training your employees in Quick and Easy Kaizen. This guide combines all the wisdom and knowledge of Norman Bodek into one package to ensure training success.
The facilitator guide includes key topics required to present the Quick and Easy Kaizen workshop. The guide contains:
- Complete instructions as you proceed through the workshop
- Annotated text from Norman Bodek that directs you through each slide
- Sample trainer narrative which provides context for each slide
- Transcripts for visual segments as needed if drawing diagrams are necessary
- Gems of wisdom in the form of written tips in the columns of the book from Norman Bodek
Included with the Quick and Easy Kaizen Facilitator Guide:
Quick and Easy Kaizen: Presentation CD (1) – The Presentation CD is the focal point for training as it links the facilitator guide with the participant workbook by displaying in sequence the presentation information for the workshop. This is a presentation that loads directly onto your computer and is compatible with all window based applications. It uses the latest in presentation format and user functionality.
Note – For increased value purchase the Quick and Easy Kaizen Training Package, a fully designed Kaizen training system which allows you to fully implement Quick and Easy Kaizen in your organization.