TPM or Total Productive Maintenance is an approach that aims at maximizing equipment effectiveness and reducing downtime due to failures and repairs. Crucial to TPM, TPM Blue Tags are used as the foundational tool to Total Productive Maintenance. This tag is an effective communication label to ensure your project team and maintenance are working together. This ensures that each machine in a production process is able to perform at its optimal efficiency throughout the lifespan of the equipment, resulting in production never being interrupted.
Visual Management tools such as these TPM Blue Tags are an important part any TPM program. Please watch the video below to learn more.
Visual Management Tools for TPM
- 12 inch long wire ties rather than cheap elastic ties, to insure that TPM tags remain attached
- Each tag is individually pre-wired for ease of use during the workshop and storage
- 3 1/4 x 7 inch, larger than a basic TPM tag
- Organized to accommodate normal handwriting to properly document what needs to be recorded
- Bright blue tags to clearly standout both in a shop floor or office setting wherever these TPM Tags will be used
- Designed to be used with our TPM Tag Register – An 11×14 pad of forms that logs all items identified by tagging.
- Used by thousands of companies and is the standard of TPM Tags
- Perforated to allow assigned person to take ticket with them for their records
Sold in packages of 100 tags, individually wire tied for ease of use during a TPM tagging event.
These, Total Productive Maintenance Blue Tags, should be used when cleaning up any machine and will allow you to tag and attach immediately!