Use this colored transparent vinyl film to highlight any number of aspects of your workstations or operations. This film, which is traditionally used on gauge marking labels, can be used to provide coverage for warning lamps in addition to gauges for pressure, temperature, and contamination. This film should be used in the implementation of any SMED, TPM, or visual management workshop in order to clearly mark gauges, dials, and warning lights. This allows your operators or maintenance personnel to quickly assess a situation by color code rather than pressure or gauge settings.
- Large sheets 12″ X 14″ inches
- Self adhesive, sticks to most surfaces
- Suitable for both wet and dry applications
- Outdoor durability of 5 years
- Designed to be used for TPM gauge labels
- Transparent Comes in Green, Yellow, and Red
$7.49 per sheet of 12″ by 14″ inches of gauge marking label.
Learn more about the importance of Visual Management tools like this in the video below from uttana.com