Published by Enna, this program features Norman Bodek revealing how accounting personnel can support change in a Lean company. Bodek explains the relevant context of Lean and JIT, and provides examples from his experience as a former auditor and professional accountant. By communicating the concepts of Lean from the perspective of an office function, Bodek connects with the audience and provides the credibility necessary to direct Lean into office functions. Use this video to set an atmosphere of change in your office environment. Your audience will learn Lean from the accountant perspective, including how it can serve as a driving force of change in your organization.
Lean Accounting: Aligning Accounting with Lean Business Practices provides:
- A powerful perspective of the accountant’srole
- Ways to save your company millions of dollars
- The two pillars of the Toyota Production System
- The missing ingredient in a successful Lean transformation
- How to positively change the balance sheet
- How to focus on customers’ needs
Norman Bodek is the former president of Productivity Press, and the current president of PCS Press Inc. He has personally published hundreds of books on Lean manufacturing; his most recent work is JIT is Flow.